Request for Congratulatory Message
If you live in the Goulburn Electorate, Pru's office staff can help you apply for a congratulatory message for yourself or someone else who is about to celebrate a significant birthday or wedding anniversary.
We can arrange a letter from Pru, the Premier, the Prime Minister or the Queen to recognise this milestone for you or someone you care for.
How do I arrange the message?
You can arrange a congratulatory message by:
- Calling the office on (02) 4822 6444
- Visiting the electorate office at 167-169 Auburn St Goulburn NSW 2580
- Or completing the submission form below
You will need to provide supporting documentation such as a birth certificate or marriage certificate. If these are not available you can provide a statutory declaration with the relevant details regarding the wedding anniversary or birthday.
You can provide the supporting documentation by:
- Fax a copy to the electorate office on (02) 4822 6400
- Hand deliver a copy to the electorate office at 167-169 Auburn St Goulburn NSW 2580
- Post a copy to the electorate office at PO Box 168 Auburn St Goulburn NSW 2580
- Scan and email a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
When should I arrange the message?
You can lodge a request for congratulatory message up to two months before the celebration.
You can also request a belated message up to one month after the birthday or wedding anniversary has passed.
Where will the message be delivered?
Congratulatory messages can be posted directly to the recipient's home address or alternatively to a care-of address (such as a friend or relative) for surprises.
If you are arranging the message online, please fill out the following form: